"learn the ropes by enlisting an expert guide to play with, watching our tutorial videos, or reading our comprehensive faq.":"通过寻求老玩家帮助,观看我们的教学视频或者浏览我们的常见问题解答(FAQ)来快速学习游玩技巧。",
"do the same and be a part of creating a living, breathing first person universe where you and your friends will be able to explore the stars with unparalleled immersion.":"做与现实一样的事,成为一个有生命、能呼吸的人,成为我们宇宙中的一部分。在这里,你可以和你的好友一起感受前所未有、无与伦比的沉浸式太空探索体验。",
"join the fight and help support the ongoing development of squadron 42, an unprecedented single-player adventure set in the star citizen universe.":"加入战斗,帮助42中队的开发,这是一场背景设定在星际公民宇宙中、史无前例的个人冒险。",
"sign in failed. you may have entered the wrong credentials, or the account does not exist, or has not been activated. (1032)":"登入失败。你可能输入了错误的邮箱或密码,或账户未激活。",
"enter the email address associated with your rsi account and you will receive the instructions to create a new password.":"输入你与RSI账户关联的邮箱地址,你的邮箱将收到一条邮件来帮助你创建新的密码。",
"submit":"提交",
"contact customer support":"联系客户支持",
"create an account to begin your adventure into the star citizen universe.":"创建一个帐户,开始你在星际公民宇宙中的冒险。",
"account name":"账户名称",
"callsign":"呼号",
"an account name is required.":"你需要输入一个账户名称。",
"your unique public callsign.":"你的独特公共呼号。",
"birth date":"出生日期",
"month":"月",
"january":"一月",
"february":"二月",
"march":"三月",
"april":"四月",
"may":"五月",
"june":"六月",
"july":"七月",
"august":"八月",
"september":"九月",
"october":"十月",
"november":"十一月",
"december":"十二月",
"day":"日",
"year":"年",
"you must provide a birth date.":"你必须提供你的生日。",
"a password is required.":"你需要设置密码。",
"an email address is required.":"你需要输入一个邮箱地址。",
"different than account name":"与账户名称不同",
"undefined or more characters":"不少于8个字符",
"contains a number or symbol":"含有数字或其他符号",
"referral code":"邀请码",
"optional":"选填(建议填写)",
"add code":"输入邀请码",
"stay informed":"接收最新消息",
"receive star citizen news and development updates via email.":"通过电子邮件接收有关星际公民的最新咨询和开发进度。",
"please accept the terms of service and the privacy policy.":"请接受服务条款和隐私条款。",
"back":"返回",
"community hub":"社区中心",
"launcher":"启动器",
"starmap":"星图",
"galactapedia":"银河百科",
"new":"新",
"share your content with the community":"在社区分享你的内容",
"your communication platform":"你的沟通平台",
"download star citizen":"下载星际公民",
"keep track of the development":"跟踪开发进度",
"keep track of the player’s performance":"跟踪玩家表现",
"help us make the game better":"帮助我们开发游戏",
"your map to the universe":"你的宇宙地图",
"your guide to the universe":"你的宇宙指南",
"join the universe":"加入宇宙",
"start the adventure":"开始冒险",
"follow the development":"跟踪开发进度",
"about the game":"关于这个游戏",
"how to play":"如何游玩",
"the universe":"关于宇宙",
"media":"媒体",
"social links":"社交网站",
"facebook":"脸书",
"twitter":"推特",
"instagram":"照片墙",
"youtube":"油管",
"twitch":"老鼠台",
"home":"主页",
"transmissions":"公告",
"pledge store":"承诺商店",
"citizencon":"公民控",
"download":"下载",
"utilities":"工具",
"help":"帮助",
"press":"新闻",
"careers":"招聘",
"acknowledgements":"鸣谢",
"legal":"法律",
"responsible disclosure":"责任披露",
"california notice at collection":"加州信息收集通知",
"do not sell or share my personal information":"不要出售或共享个人信息",
"manage my consent":"管理我的许可",
"game packages":"游戏资格包",
"more info":"更多信息",
"add to cart":"加入购物车",
"package":"游戏包",
"save":"节省",
"in stock":"有现货",
"expand your fleet with a variety of ships. ships are in various stages of development and may not be available for immediate use, check the ship's specs for status.":"购买各种船只来扩充你的舰队。飞船处于不同的开发阶段,部分飞船可能暂时无法使用,请查看飞船规格了解详情。",
"please note that a":"请注意,一艘",
"is required to play the game and fly or access ships.":"是游玩游戏所必需的。",
"ships":"飞船",
"view specs":"查看规格",
"buy now":"立即购买",
"start your subscription today to support a wide-variety of community content and receive subscriber exclusive access to flair, images, stories and more.":"立即开始订阅,支持各种社区内容并获得专属头衔、图像、故事等。",
"support the community & get rewards":"支持社区&获取奖励",
"your membership will allow us to produce all the star citizen shows you love, and gives you access to subscriber-exclusive perks and discounts on star citizen merchandise!":"你的会员资格让我们为你制作你喜欢的节目并为你提供订阅用户的专属商品、特权以及折扣!",
"starting at:":"起步价:",
"pick up unique ship skins and exclusive hangar decorations.":"挑选独特的皮肤和专属的机库饰品。",
"find the ship that fits your style. new ships will become available as they are added to the game. you still need a game package to play the game!":"找到适合你的船。新的飞船在加入游戏时可飞。你需要拥有一个资格包才能游玩游戏!",
"early notice and exclusive access to select star citizen live events and sales.":"提前通知并访问星际公民独家现场活动和销售活动。",
"expedited customer service":"专属快速客户服务",
"an assigned specialist to personally handle your questions, requests, and game-related needs.":"指派专门人员亲自处理您的问题、请求和游戏相关需求。",
"exclusive community":"专属社区",
"entry to concierge-only forums and chat groups.":"进入礼宾部专用论坛和聊天室。",
"exclusive products":"独家产品",
"access to concierge-only digital packages and chairman's club branded physical merchandise. visit the store to see what's available now.":"购买礼宾专属数字游戏资格包和礼宾俱乐部的周边,请访问礼宾商店。",
"view exclusive concierge packages in the store":"在商店中查看礼宾专属商品",
"exclusive store":"独家商城",
"featured specials for chairman's club members.":"礼宾俱乐部成员的独家物品。",
"concierge services":"礼宾客户服务",
"before sending in a ticket, please review our knowledge base to find possible solutions:":"在报告问题之前,请先查看我们的知识库,看看有没有解决的方法:",
"opportunity to buy back a pledge with store credits.":"次机会使用信用点回购。",
"opportunity to buy back a pledge with store credits":"次机会使用信用点回购",
"to buy back a pledge with store credits.":"使用信用点回购。",
"note: valid for one pledge buy back with any amount of store credits applied.":"注意:1次机会适用于回购一件任意价值的承诺物品。",
"buy back":"回购",
"from:":"从:",
"to:":"到:",
"ship value":"飞船价值",
"obtain an upgrade for a pledge ship.":"获取承诺飞船的升级包。",
"acquiring and then applying this upgrade will transform your ship chassis into a different base chassis, while retaining all limited items, access passes and insurance levels contained in your original pledge.":"获取并使用此升级包,将你的飞船升级到指定的飞船,同时保留该承诺中的其他物品、通行证和保险时长。",
"warning":"注意",
"you can buy this upgrade, but it will only be applicable on a":"你可以购买此升级包,但是该升级包只能用在一艘",
"checkout":"结账",
"flight-ready":"可飞",
"add":"添加",
"cart":"购物车",
"address":"地址",
"payment":"支付方式",
"item has been successfully added to your cart!":"该物品成功添加到购物车!",
"subtotal":"小计",
"empty":"清空",
"coupon":"优惠券",
"cart summary":"购物车摘要",
"total:":"总计:",
"add store credit":"添加商店信用点",
"items purchased (warbond included) with store credits are":"使用商店信用点购买的物品(包括战争债券版)都是",
"account bound":"绑定账户的",
", and non giftable.":",并且无法赠予他人。",
"billing information":"帐单信息",
"edit":"编辑",
"add new address":"添加新地址",
"create address":"创建地址",
"company":"公司",
"city":"城市",
"country":"国家",
"state / province":"州/省",
"zip / postal code":"邮编",
"phone number":"手机号码",
"place order":"下订单",
"disclaimer":"免责声明",
"i agree":"我同意",
"checking stock availability…":"正在检查库存可用性…",
"credit card":"信用卡",
"pay my transaction":"支付该订单",
"save card data for future payments":"保留信用卡信息以便未来支付",
"go back":"返回",
"pending":"待定",
"intent":"待定",
"cancel order":"取消订单",
"it can take up to 24 hours for to process your payment and send rsi a notification.":"处理您的付款并发送给RSI可能需要24小时。",
"this item cannot be obtained with the use of store credit.":"此物品不能使用商店信用点购买。",
"in-concept":"概念中",
"the concept ship(s) in your cart is in development and not yet ready to play in star citizen. you will receive a loaner vehicle similar approximate size and/or function to the concept ship.":"你购物车中的概念船属于开发阶段,尚不能在星际公民中游玩。我们将借一艘尺寸和功能大致相同的飞船供你使用。",
"continue":"继续",
"do you really want to remove all the items in your cart?":"你确定要清空购物车?",
"your cart is empty":"你的购物车空空如也",
"before proceeding to checkout you must add some products to your shopping cart.":"在结账之前,你必须要将物品添加到购物车中。",
"start shopping":"开始购物",
"join the star citizen experience and help support development with these game packages that include access to star citizen and/or squadron 42.":"加入星际公民体验团队并购买游戏资格包帮助游戏开发,资格包分为访问星际公民资格和访问42中队资格。",
"show your star citizen style with these physical items available for sale.":"使用这些物品展现你星际公民的风格。",
"join the":"加入",
"universe":"宇宙",
"start the":"开始",
"adventure":"冒险",
"the game":"游戏",
"terms of services":"服务条款",
"sort by:":"排序由:",
"new player guide":"新手指南",
"dive in to our companion guide to make your first steps easier.":"研究我们的新手指南,让你先人一步。",
"lunar new year 2023":"农历新年2023",
"it’s your lucky day! celebrate lunar new year in the 'verse with a new star citizen adventure.":"这是你的幸运日,一边在星际公民中展开新的冒险,一边在宇宙中庆祝农历新年吧。",
"remove the pledge, including any upgrades (such as customizations or ccus) from your account":"从您的账户中移除该承诺,包括任意的升级(如定制或CCU)",
"awarding":"授予您",
"in store credit.":"的商店信用点",
"this process is intended to be final, although some pledges may be available for reacquisition using the buyback system, if applicable and as long as the buyback system remains available. items acquired with the use of store credits are":"该过程为最终流程,尽管有些承诺可以使用回购系统重新获得,如果该承诺符合回购条件,且回购系统仍然可用。使用商店积分获得的物品会",
"please acknowledge the following before submitting:":"在提交之前,请确认以下内容:",
"some limited availability items included or contained within the exchanged pledge are permanently relinquished.":"一些限制可用的物品或包含在置换承诺内的项目会被永久放弃。",
"if this pledge was made at a discounted price, the discounted price will be permanently relinquished on exchange.":"如果该承诺是以折扣价进行的,则折扣价将在置换时被永久取消。",
"the pledge buy back system allows you to re-acquire pledges that you previously converted to store credit, even if they are no longer available in the store.":"承诺回购系统允许你重新获得你以前置换为商店信用点的承诺,即使这些承诺在商店里已经没有。",
"renew, cancel or change payments for a subscription":"续订、取消订阅或改变订阅付款方式",
"discount coupon missing":"折扣券丢失",
"other order issue":"其他订单问题",
"add file":"添加文件",
"or drop files here":"或将文件放在此处",
"recent viewed articles":"最近查看的文章",
"add to conversation":"添加到对话中",
"view and manage your account on the public test universe servers.":"浏览和管理你的公共测试宇宙账号",
"the public test universe is a testing server that allow you to try and play an unreleased star citizen patch before it is released. in order to play on the ptu, you will need first to copy your account over using the button below.":"公共测试宇宙是一个测试服务器,允许你在星际公民补丁发布前尝试和玩耍。为了在PTU上游戏,你需要先用下面的按钮把你的账户复制过来。",
"how does it work?":"这是如何运作的?",
"this process will copy all your account data to the public test universe servers and generate a new set of security credentials for your testing account there. once the copy process is complete, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reach and login with this account on the ptu.":"这个过程将把你所有的账户数据复制到公共测试宇宙服务器上,并为你的测试账户生成一套新的安全证书。一旦复制过程完成,你将收到一封电子邮件,说明如何在PTU上使用该账户进行登录。",
"copy account to ptu":"复制账号到PTU",
"erase account from ptu":"从PTU删除账号",
"display title":"显示的头衔",
"region":"地区",
"spoken languages":"口语语言",
"short bio":"简要介绍",
"signature":"签名",
"apply all changes":"应用所有的更改",
"last updated:":"最后一次更新:",
"keep my location anonymous":"让我的位置的匿名",
"website":"网站",
"view and manage your front-facing profile and identity that other members of the community can see.":"查看和管理你的公开个人资料和身份,这些资料可以被社区的其他成员看到。",
"all data on the ptu is separate from your real account. any items, points, ships earned on the ptu will be erased once the testing phase is complete.":"PTU上的所有数据都与你的真实账户分开。一旦测试阶段结束,在PTU上获得的任何物品、积分、船只都将被删除。",
"**ptu testing phase for star citizen alpha 3.18.0":"**PTU正在测试星际公民Alpha 3.18.0",
"h3. to facilitate testing of long term persistence, please only copy to":"h3. 为了便于测试长期持久性,请只复制到",
"once":"一次",
"! utilize the":"! 利用",
"character reset tool":"角色重置工具",
"for additional resets.":"额外的重置。",
"members":"成员",
"reset":"重置",
"names:":"名称:",
"join us now!":"立即加入我们!",
"restricted area":"未授权访问区域",
"authorized personnel only":"只有指定授权许可的人员可访问此区域",
"you must be authenticated to reach this area.":"你必须要通过验证后才能访问此区域。",
"download delta patcher v1.6.3 from rsi servers:":"从RSI服务器下载Delta补丁程序 v1.6.3",
"you have 1 game package.":"你拥有1个游戏资格包。",
"you have 2 game packages.":"你拥有2个游戏资格包。",
"you have 3 game packages.":"你拥有3个游戏资格包。",
"you have 4 game packages.":"你拥有4个游戏资格包。",
"you have 5 game packages.":"你拥有5个游戏资格包。",
"latest update":"最后更新",
"older version":"旧版本",
"view all patch notes":"查看全部更新说明",
"view all faqs":"查看全部 FAQ",
"verify the requirements":"核对以下要求",
"your hangar is empty.":"你的机库空空如也。",
"you have no orders.":"你没有任何订单。",
"upgraded":"已升级",
"checkout success!":"交易成功!",
"order no#":"订单号# ",
"your order has been fully processed.":"你的订单已处理完毕。",
"if you pledged for digital items they will appear in the":"当你的订单处理完毕后,你购买的数字承诺物品将会添加到",
"section of your account once order fulfillment has completed.":"中。",
"access granted":"访问已授权",
"view and manage your account credentials and security settings. remember, ":"查看和管理您的帐户凭据和安全设置。请记住,",
"rsi customer support will never ask for your password!":"RSI客户支持绝对不会询问您的密码!",
"are you sure you want to remove this device?":"你确定要移除该设备?",
"two-step authentication":"两步验证",
"authentication code":"验证码",
"enter the code sent to your email or from your authenticator. alternatively use a backup code.":"请输入已发送到你的邮箱或验证器的验证码。或使用备份代码。",
"device name":"设备名称",
"enter a name for your current device.":"给你当前设备命名。",
"trust this device for":"信任这个设备的时长",
"this session only":"仅当前会话",
"1 day":"1 天",
"1 week":"1 周",
"1 month":"1 月",
"1 year":"1 年",
"authenticate":"验证",
"code":"代码",
"you don't own a 100i":"你还未拥有一艘 100i",
"you don't own a 125a":"你还未拥有一艘 125a",
"you don't own a 135c":"你还未拥有一艘 135c",
"you don't own a 300i":"你还未拥有一艘 300i",
"you don't own a 315p":"你还未拥有一艘 315p",
"you don't own a 325a":"你还未拥有一艘 325a",
"you don't own a 350r":"你还未拥有一艘 350r",
"you don't own a 400i":"你还未拥有一艘 400i",
"you don't own a 600i":"你还未拥有一艘 600i",
"you don't own a 600i executive edition":"你还未拥有一艘 600i 行政版",
"you don't own a 600i exploration":"你还未拥有一艘 600i-探索",
"you don't own a 600i touring":"你还未拥有一艘 600i-旅行",
"you don't own a 85x":"你还未拥有一艘 85X",
"you don't own a 890 jump":"你还未拥有一艘 890 跃动",
"you don't own a a2 hercules":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 A2",
"you don't own a apollo medivac":"你还未拥有一艘 阿波罗 医疗",
"you don't own a apollo triage":"你还未拥有一艘 阿波罗 分诊",
"you don't own a ares inferno":"你还未拥有一艘 战神-地狱火",
"you don't own a ares ion":"你还未拥有一艘 战神-离子光",
"you don't own a ares star fighter":"你还未拥有一艘 战神 星际战斗机",
"you don't own a arrow":"你还未拥有一艘 箭矢",
"you don't own a aurora":"你还未拥有一艘 极光",
"you don't own a aurora cl":"你还未拥有一艘 极光-CL",
"you don't own a aurora es":"你还未拥有一艘 极光-ES",
"you don't own a aurora ln":"你还未拥有一艘 极光-LN",
"you don't own a aurora lx":"你还未拥有一艘 极光-LX",
"you don't own a aurora mr":"你还未拥有一艘 极光-MR",
"you don't own a avenger stalker":"你还未拥有一艘 复仇者-追猎",
"you don't own a avenger titan":"你还未拥有一艘 复仇者-泰坦",
"you don't own a avenger titan renegade":"你还未拥有一艘 复仇者-泰坦变节者",
"you don't own a avenger warlock":"你还未拥有一艘 复仇者-术士",
"you don't own a banu defender":"你还未拥有一艘 巴努防卫者",
"you don't own a bengal":"你还未拥有一艘 孟加拉",
"you don't own a blade":"你还未拥有一艘 刀锋",
"you don't own a buccaneer":"你还未拥有一艘 掠夺者",
"you don't own a c2 hercules":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 C2",
"you don't own a c8 pisces":"你还未拥有一艘 C8 双鱼座",
"you don't own a c8x":"你还未拥有一艘 C8X ",
"you don't own a carrack":"你还未拥有一艘 克拉克",
"you don't own a caterpillar":"你还未拥有一艘 毛虫",
"you don't own a cleaver":"你还未拥有一艘 切割者",
"you don't own a constellation":"你还未拥有一艘 星座",
"you don't own a constellation andromeda":"你还未拥有一艘 仙女座",
"you don't own a constellation aquila":"你还未拥有一艘 天鹰座",
"you don't own a constellation phoenix":"你还未拥有一艘 凤凰座",
"you don't own a constellation taurus":"你还未拥有一艘 金牛座",
"you don't own a corsair":"你还未拥有一艘 海盗船",
"you don't own a crucible":"你还未拥有一艘 坩埚",
"you don't own a cutlass black":"你还未拥有一艘 黑弯刀",
"you don't own a cutlass blue":"你还未拥有一艘 蓝弯刀",
"you don't own a cutlass red":"你还未拥有一艘 红弯刀",
"you don't own a cutlass steel":"你还未拥有一艘 钢弯刀",
"you don't own a cydnus":"你还未拥有一艘 土蝽",
"you don't own a defender":"你还未拥有一艘 防卫者",
"you don't own a driller":"你还未拥有一艘 毒钻",
"you don't own a eclipse":"你还未拥有一艘 日蚀",
"you don't own a endeavor":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进",
"you don't own a endeavor biodome pod":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 生态舱",
"you don't own a endeavor fuel pod":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 燃料舱",
"you don't own a endeavor general research pod":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 通用科研舱",
"you don't own a endeavor landing bay":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 停泊舱",
"you don't own a endeavor service equipment and crew pod":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 服务设备及人员舱",
"you don't own a endeavor supercollider pod":"你还未拥有一艘 奋进 超级对撞机舱",
"you don't own a f7a hornet":"你还未拥有一艘 F7A 大黄蜂",
"you don't own a f7c hornet":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C 大黄蜂",
"you don't own a f7c hornet wildfire":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C 大黄蜂 野火",
"you don't own a f7c-m hornet heartseeker":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-M 大黄蜂 寻心者",
"you don't own a f7c-m super hornet":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-M 超级大黄蜂",
"you don't own a f7c-r hornet tracker":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-R 大黄蜂 追踪者",
"you don't own a f7c-r tracker":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-R 大黄蜂 追踪者",
"you don't own a f7c-s ghost":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-S 大黄蜂 幽灵",
"you don't own a f7c-s hornet ghost":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-S 大黄蜂 幽灵",
"you don't own a f8a lightning":"你还未拥有一艘 F8A 闪电",
"you don't own a f8c lightning":"你还未拥有一艘 F8C 闪电",
"you don't own a f8c lightning executive edition":"你还未拥有一艘 F8C 闪电 行政版",
"you don't own a freelancer":"你还未拥有一艘 自由枪骑兵",
"you don't own a freelancer dur":"你还未拥有一艘 自由枪骑兵-DUR",
"you don't own a freelancer max":"你还未拥有一艘 自由枪骑兵-MAX",
"you don't own a freelancer mis":"你还未拥有一艘 自由枪骑兵-MIS",
"you don't own a genesis starliner":"你还未拥有一艘 创世纪 星际航线",
"you don't own a gladiator":"你还未拥有一艘 角斗士",
"you don't own a gladius":"你还未拥有一艘 短剑",
"you don't own a gladius pirate":"你还未拥有一艘 短剑 海盗版",
"you don't own a pirate caterpillar":"你还未拥有一艘 毛虫 海盗版",
"you don't own a caterpillar pirate":"你还未拥有一艘 毛虫 海盗版",
"you don't own a pirate gladius":"你还未拥有一艘 短剑 海盗版",
"you don't own a gladius valiant":"你还未拥有一艘 短剑 勇士",
"you don't own a glaive":"你还未拥有一艘 长刀",
"you don't own a hammerhead":"你还未拥有一艘 锤头鲨",
"you don't own a hawk":"你还未拥有一艘 猎鹰",
"you don't own a herald":"你还未拥有一艘 信使",
"you don't own a hercules starlifter":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 星际运输船",
"you don't own a hull a":"你还未拥有一艘 货轮 A",
"you don't own a hull b":"你还未拥有一艘 货轮 B",
"you don't own a hull c":"你还未拥有一艘 货轮 C",
"you don't own a hull d":"你还未拥有一艘 货轮 D",
"you don't own a hull e":"你还未拥有一艘 货轮 E",
"you don't own a hurricane":"你还未拥有一艘 飓风",
"you don't own a idris-k":"你还未拥有一艘 伊德里斯-K",
"you don't own a idris-m":"你还未拥有一艘 伊德里斯-M",
"you don't own a idris-p":"你还未拥有一艘 伊德里斯-P",
"you don't own a javelin":"你还未拥有一艘 标枪",
"you don't own a khartu":"你还未拥有一艘 卡图",
"you don't own a khartu-al":"你还未拥有一艘 卡图-al",
"you don't own a kingship":"你还未拥有一艘 王船",
"you don't own a kraken":"你还未拥有一艘 海妖",
"you don't own a kraken privateer":"你还未拥有一艘 海妖 劫掠版",
"you don't own a liberator":"你还未拥有一艘 解放者",
"you don't own a m2 hercules":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神M2",
"you don't own a m50":"你还未拥有一艘 M50",
"you don't own a mantis":"你还未拥有一艘 螳螂",
"you don't own a mecury star runner":"你还未拥有一艘 墨丘利 星际快运船",
"you don't own a merchantman":"你还未拥有一艘 巴努商船",
"you don't own a mercury":"你还未拥有一艘 墨丘利",
"you don't own a mole":"你还未拥有一艘 鼹鼠",
"you don't own a mpuv cargo":"你还未拥有一艘 MPUV-货运",
"you don't own a mpuv personnel":"你还未拥有一艘 MPUV-载人",
"you don't own a mustang alpha":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 阿尔法",
"you don't own a mustang beta":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 贝塔",
"you don't own a mustang delta":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 德尔塔",
"you don't own a mustang gamma":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 伽马",
"you don't own a mustang omega":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 欧米伽",
"you don't own a nautilus":"你还未拥有一艘 鹦鹉螺",
"you don't own a nomad":"你还未拥有一艘 游牧者",
"you don't own a odyssey":"你还未拥有一艘 奥德赛",
"you don't own a orion":"你还未拥有一艘 猎户座",
"you don't own a p-52 merlin":"你还未拥有一艘 P-52 梅林",
"you don't own a p-72 archimedes":"你还未拥有一艘 P-72 阿基米德",
"you don't own a pegasus":"你还未拥有一艘 飞马座",
"you don't own a perseus":"你还未拥有一艘 英仙座",
"you don't own a pioneer":"你还未拥有一艘 开拓者",
"you don't own a pisces":"你还未拥有一艘 双鱼座",
"you don't own a polaris":"你还未拥有一艘 北极星",
"you don't own a prospector":"你还未拥有一艘 勘探者",
"you don't own a prowler":"你还未拥有一艘 徘徊者",
"you don't own a raft":"你还未拥有一艘 木筏",
"you don't own a railen":"你还未拥有一艘 锐伦",
"you don't own a razor":"你还未拥有一艘 剃刀",
"you don't own a razor EX":"你还未拥有一艘 剃刀-EX",
"you don't own a razor LX":"你还未拥有一艘 剃刀-LX",
"you don't own a reclaimer":"你还未拥有一艘 回收者",
"you don't own a redeemer":"你还未拥有一艘 救赎者",
"you don't own a reliant":"你还未拥有一艘 信赖",
"you don't own a reliant kore":"你还未拥有一艘 信赖-基础",
"you don't own a reliant mako":"你还未拥有一艘 信赖-新闻",
"you don't own a reliant sen":"你还未拥有一艘 信赖-科考",
"you don't own a reliant tana":"你还未拥有一艘 信赖-武装",
"you don't own a retaliator base":"你还未拥有一艘 报复者",
"you don't own a retaliator bomber":"你还未拥有一艘 报复者-轰炸",
"you don't own a sabre":"你还未拥有一艘 军刀",
"you don't own a sabre comet":"你还未拥有一艘 军刀-彗星",
"you don't own a sabre raven":"你还未拥有一艘 军刀-渡鸦",
"you don't own a san'tok.yāi":"你还未拥有一艘 桑托起亚",
"you don't own a scorpius":"你还未拥有一艘 天蝎座",
"you don't own a scythe":"你还未拥有一艘 死镰",
"you don't own a srv":"你还未拥有一艘 srv",
"you don't own a starfarer":"你还未拥有一艘 星际远航者",
"you don't own a starfarer gemini":"你还未拥有一艘 星际远航者 双子座",
"you don't own a stinger":"你还未拥有一艘 毒刺",
"you don't own a talon":"你还未拥有一艘 利爪",
"you don't own a talon shrike":"你还未拥有一艘 利爪-伯劳",
"you don't own a terrapin":"你还未拥有一艘 水龟",
"you don't own a valkyrie":"你还未拥有一艘 女武神",
"you don't own a vanguard":"你还未拥有一艘 先锋",
"you don't own a vanguard harbinger":"你还未拥有一艘 先锋-先驱者",
"you don't own a vanguard hoplite":"你还未拥有一艘 先锋-重装兵",
"you don't own a vanguard sentinel":"你还未拥有一艘 先锋-哨兵",
"you don't own a vanguard warden":"你还未拥有一艘 先锋-典狱长",
"you don't own a vncl pulse":"你还未拥有一艘 剜度 脉冲",
"you don't own a void":"你还未拥有一艘 虚空",
"you don't own a vulcan":"你还未拥有一艘 火神",
"you don't own a vulture":"你还未拥有一艘 秃鹫",
"you don't own a xi'an scout":"你还未拥有一艘 希安侦察机",
"you don't own a expanse":"你还未拥有一艘 无垠",
"you don't own a legionnaire":"你还未拥有一艘 军团兵",
"you don't own a zeus":"你还未拥有一艘 宙斯",
"you don't own a x1 velocity":"你还未拥有一艘 X1-竞速",
"you don't own a mule":"你还未拥有一艘 骡",
"you don't own a cutter":"你还未拥有一艘 小刀",
"you don't own a ursa":"你还未拥有一艘 大熊座",
"you don't own a ursa rover":"你还未拥有一艘 大熊座漫游车",
"you don't own a x1 force":"你还未拥有一艘 X1-武装",
"you don't own a cyclone":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风",
"you don't own a ursa rover fortuna":"你还未拥有一艘 大熊座漫游车 福尔图娜",
"you don't own a cyclone tr":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风-TR",
"you don't own a cyclone rc":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风-RC",
"you don't own a cyclone rn":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风-RN",
"you don't own a c8r pisces":"你还未拥有一艘 C8R 双鱼座",
"you don't own a cyclone mt":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风-MT",
"you don't own a roc-ds":"你还未拥有一艘 ROC-双人版",
"you don't own a cyclone aa":"你还未拥有一艘 旋风-AA",
"you don't own a spartan":"你还未拥有一艘 斯巴达",
"you don't own a c1 spirit":"你还未拥有一艘 C1 星灵",
"you don't own a e1 spirit":"你还未拥有一艘 E1 星灵",
"you don't own a a1 spirit":"你还未拥有一艘 A1 星灵",
"you don't own a ballista":"你还未拥有一艘 弩炮",
"you don't own a retaliator":"你还未拥有一艘 报复者",
"you don't own a razor lx":"你还未拥有一艘 剃刀-LX",
"you don't own a razor ex":"你还未拥有一艘 剃刀-EX",
"you don't own a f7c-m super hornet heartseeker":"你还未拥有一艘 F7C-M 大黄蜂 寻心者",
"you don't own a caterpillar best in show edition":"你还未拥有一艘 毛虫 最佳展示版",
"you don't own a reclaimer best in show edition":"你还未拥有一艘 回收者 最佳展示版",
"you don't own a carrack w/c8x":"你还未拥有一艘 克拉克 w/C8X",
"you don't own a carrack expedition w/c8x":"你还未拥有一艘 克拉克 远征 w/C8X",
"you don't own a hammerhead best in show edition":"你还未拥有一艘 锤头鲨 最佳展示版",
"you don't own a galaxy":"你还未拥有一艘 银河",
"you don't own a dragonfly black":"你还未拥有一艘 黑蜻蜓",
"you don't own a hoverquad":"你还未拥有一艘 悬浮驷",
"you don't own a ranger cv":"你还未拥有一艘 游骑兵-CV",
"you don't own a ranger rc":"你还未拥有一艘 游骑兵-RC",
"you don't own a ranger tr":"你还未拥有一艘 游骑兵-TR",
"you don't own a dragonfly yellowjacket":"你还未拥有一艘 蜻蜓 黄胡蜂",
"you don't own a dragonfly star kitten":"你还未拥有一艘 蜻蜓 星空猫",
"you don't own a 600i explorer":"你还未拥有一艘 600i-探索",
"you don't own a c2 hercules starlifter":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 C2",
"you don't own a a2 hercules starlifter":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 A2",
"you don't own a m2 hercules starlifter":"你还未拥有一艘 大力神 M2",
"you don't own a mercury star runner":"你还未拥有一艘 墨丘利星际快运船(水星)",
"you don't own a c8x pisces expedition":"你还未拥有一艘 C8X 双鱼座",
"you don't own a carrack expedition":"你还未拥有一艘 克拉克 远征版",
"you don't own a valkyrie liberator edition":"你还未拥有一艘 女武神 解放者版",
"you don't own a mole carbon edition":"你还未拥有一艘 鼹鼠 炭黑",
"you don't own a mole talus edition":"你还未拥有一艘 鼹鼠 岩白",
"you don't own a mustang alpha vindicator":"你还未拥有一艘 野马 阿尔法 维和者",
"you don't own a caterpillar pirate edition":"你还未拥有一艘 毛虫海盗版",
"you don't own a cutlass black best in show edition":"你还未拥有一艘 黑弯刀 最佳展示版",
"you don't own a idris":"你还未拥有一艘 伊德里斯",
"you don't own a nautilus solstice edition":"你还未拥有一艘 鹦鹉螺 冬至版",
"you don't own a reclaimer best in the show edition":"你还未拥有一艘 回收者 最佳展示版",
"you don't own a constellation phoenix emerald":"你还未拥有一艘 凤凰座 翡翠版",
"you don't own a argo mole":"你还未拥有一艘 南船座 鼹鼠",
"you don't own a ptv buggy":"你还未拥有一艘 PTV 越野小车",
"you don't own a centurion":"你还未拥有一艘 百夫长",
"you don't own a hornet":"你还未拥有一艘 大黄蜂",
"you don't own a p-72 archimedes emerald":"你还未拥有一艘 P-72 阿基米德 翡翠绿",
"you don't own a argo mole talus edition":"你还未拥有一艘 南船座 鼹鼠 岩白版",
"you don't own a argo mole carbon edition":"你还未拥有一艘 南船座 鼹鼠 碳黑版",
"you don't own a anvil ballista dunestalker":"你还未拥有一艘 铁砧 弩炮 沙丘追猎者",
"you don't own a anvil ballista snowblind":"你还未拥有一艘 铁砧 弩炮 雪盲版",
"you don't own a nova":"你还未拥有一艘 新星",
"you don't own a genesis":"你还未拥有一艘 创世纪",
"ship:":"飞船:",
"manufacturer:":"制造商:",
"focus:":"定位:",
"ship in this pack:":"此游戏包中的飞船:",
"major outage":"重大故障",
"platform":"平台",
"operational":"运行中",
"persistent universe":"持续性宇宙(PU)",
"electronic access":"电子访问",
"latest incidents":"最新事故",
"no incidents reported.":"无汇报事故。",
"unresolved":"未解决",
"infrastructure recovery":"基础架构恢复",
"since the launch of star citizen alpha 3.18.0 our teams have been monitoring a number of issues players have been encountering while attempting to log into the game. these have primarily manifested in the form of 19003 and 19004 with a mix of other similar codes.":"自3.18发布以来,团队一直在监控玩家尝试登录游戏时遇到的许多问题。主要以19003和19004的形式出现,并混合了其他类似代码。",
"while monitoring those issues, the team has been able to tune and make adjustments to the entitlement processing flow to ensure that a large portion of player attempts were still successful and able to make it into the pu.":"在监控这些问题的同时,团队已经对授权处理流程做出了调整和改变,以确保大部分玩家在尝试后仍然成功登入并进入PU。",
"however, at a point in the early morning utc, the environment entered into a state which would require a more disruptive recovery process.":"然而,在UTC时间凌晨的某个时间点,服务器环境进入了一种需要根据破坏性的恢复过程的状态。",
"as of 1300 utc the environment has been in the process of recovering from the state it was in but we wanted to advise that, while this recovery is in-progress, players will experience periods of extreme difficulty getting into the pu. we expect players to see a mix of errors from the 19k, 30k, and 60k ranges.":"截至UTC时间1300,环境一直处于从所处的状态恢复的过程中,但我们想提醒大家,虽然恢复正在进行中,但玩家将经历一段极难进入PU的时间。我们可以预见玩家将看到 19k、30k 和 60k 范围内的各种错误信息。",
"a more detailed breakdown of each specific issue we're tracking can be found on the the":"关于我们正在跟踪的每个问题的细节,可以查看:",
"[2023-03-12 updates]":"[2023-03-12 更新]",
"1300 utc - environment entered into recovery.":"1300 UTC - 环境进入恢复过程",
"1510 utc - initial notice, recovery in-progress.":"1510 UTC - 公告发布,恢复进行中",
"1815 utc - shards are slowly coming online. recovery still ongoing.":"1815 UTC - 分片正在慢慢上线。恢复仍在进行中。",
"2000 utc - reducing severity of outage, will continue to monitor recovery.":"2000 UTC - 减低故障的严重程度(major -> partial),并将继续监测恢复。",
"[2023-03-13 updates]":"[2023-03-13 更新]",
"the team is working to recover the environment as the global database entered a bad state.":"全球数据库进入不良状态,团队正在努力恢复",
"1130 utc - escalating to major outage.":"1130 UTC - 升级为重大故障",
"1200 utc - temporarily disabling character repair to protect accounts while recovery is in-progress.":"1200 UTC - 暂时在修复过程中禁用角色修复,以保护账号",
"1245 utc - environment is accepting new players.":"1245 UTC - 环境正在接受新玩家",
"resolved":"已解决",
"we're coming to you in 2023!":"我们将在2023年来到你身边!",
"we hope to see you there!":"我们希望在那见到你!",
"as we eagerly await the return of a live and in-person citizencon, we couldn't let any more of 2023 pass without the chance to spend time with all of you again. this year, the bar citizen world tour continues with members of our teams visiting your local events, with various goodies and loot in tow (including banu cubes... and post alien week, we'll have a new bar citizen goodie to give away, stay tuned for details)!!":"当我们急切地等待可以现场参加,开发者亲临的CitizenCon回归时,我们不能再失去2023年和大家在一起的机会了。今年,《Bar Citizen》世界巡游将继续进行,我们的团队成员将带着各种好东西和战利品前往你们当地的活动(包括巴努方块......在外星周之后,我们将有一个新的《Bar Citizen》礼物送出,敬请关注细节)!!",
"we've talked to many of the community bar citizen organizers out there who have been planning events around the globe, and we're excited to share an update on some of the initial events we'll be attending, including some starting very soon!":"我们已与全球各地许多策划Bar Citizen的公民组织者交流,我们很高兴可以分享一些初步活动的最新动向,包括一些很快就开始的",
"for more information on gaining access to a particular event, or to speak to the community organizer directly, you can browse the events on":"如果您想了解更多关于某项活动的信息,或者想直接与社区组织者交流,你可以浏览它们在",
"shanghai, china":"中国,上海",
"june 23rd, 2023 (time tbd)":"六月 23日 (北京时间)",
"super brand mall,":"正大广场,",
"168 lujiazui xi lu,":"陆家嘴西路168号,",
"pudong new area, shanghai":"上海市浦东新区",
"it's important to note that this initial list is just the beginning. we wanted to get this information out there to spread the word so we could see as many of you as possible for the immediate events. we're still actively chatting with community organizers, so expect more events/locations to be announced in the weeks to come.":"值得注意的是,这份名单只是一个开始。我们传出这些信息,是为了我们能在近期的活动中看到尽可能多的人。我们仍在积极地与社区组织者交谈,所以预计在未来几周内会有更多的活动和地点公布。",
"we're also still eager to hear about the events you may be planning in your local area. if you're working on something and you think it would be a great fit for us to visit, let us know!":"我们仍然关心你会在当地举办的活动,如果你在组织一些很适合我们前往的活动,请一定让我们知道",
"*all times listed below are local time":"*所有的时间表均为当地时间",
"alipay":"支付宝",
"pay with alipay":"使用支付宝付款",
"payment method unavailable":"该支付方式不可用",
"this payment provider is not available for the moment, please retry or use another one":"该支付方式当前不可用,请重试或选择其他支付方式",
"limited stock":"库存有限",
"ticket":"门票",
"event tickets":"活动门票",
"unavailable":"不可用",
"related products":"相关商品",
"mirai":"未来",
"add-ons - banu lockbox replica":"附件 - 巴努盒子复制品",
"banu lockbox replica":"巴努盒子复制品",
"please type your password to confirm:":"请输入你的密码以确认:",
"who should we send this gift to?":"我们要将它赠送给谁?",
"once your gift has been claimed it will be bound to the recipient's account and cannot be re-gifted.":"你的礼物一旦被领取,它将绑定在领取人的账户中,且不能再次赠与他人。",
"you are about to gift your":"你将要通过电子邮件将",
"pledge to another citizen by email. this will":"这个承诺物品赠送给其他公民。一旦被领取,将会",
"transfer your pledge":"转移你的承诺物品。",
"as soon as it is accepted by the recipient. you can cancel the gift at any time until then.":"你可以在此之前取消赠送。",
"recipient name":"收件人昵称",
"recipient email":"收件人邮箱",
"gift your pledge":"赠送你的承诺物品",
"character repair":"账户修复",
"request repair":"申请修复",
"upvoted":"已投票",
"discover the ship":"了解这艘飞船",
"today's face off":"今日对决",
"remaining":"剩余",
"time to vote":"投票时间",
"hours":"时",
"min":"分",
"sec":"秒",
"tournament overview":"决斗概况",
"highlight my votes":"显示我的投票",
"from now through september 6, we’re pitting the community’s top 16 flyable ships against each other. check back each day to vote for your favorites and see which one comes out on top.":"社区投票排名前16的可飞飞船将在此进行决斗,从现在直到9月6日,每天都可以来为你喜欢的飞船投票。最终哪艘飞船最受欢迎呢?让我们拭目以待。",
"Take off on a thrilling new adventure in the latest update to Star Citizen’s vast, soul-stirring universe.":"在星际公民最新更新中,踏上激动人心的全新冒险之旅,探索这个宽广而令人心潮澎湃的宇宙。",
"Day of the Vara":"瓦拉之日",
"What the Hell Happened to the Vara?":"瓦拉到底发生了什么?",
"It was early in the morning on October 27 2557, when communications between the Rhetor system and an exploration vessel called the Vara mysteriously stopped.":"2557年10月27日清晨,瑞特尔系统与一艘名为瓦拉的勘探船之间的通信神秘地停止了。",
"Mere hours after the ship’s captain, Tisiphone Heptane, had sent her initial impressions of ominous ruined alien cities in the then-recently discovered Hades system.":"就在几个小时前,飞船船长蒂西芬·赫普坦(Tisiphone Heptane)刚发送了她对新发现的,哈迪斯星系中,充满不祥预感的废弃外星城市的初步印象。",
"Search and rescue teams dispatched the next day, along with countless expeditions since, failed to locate any wreckage or remains of the Vara.":"第二天派出的搜救队以及此后的无数次探险队都未能找到瓦拉号的任何残骸或遗骸。",
"Until now…":"直到现在...",
"Could these chilling images actually be from the last transmission of the doomed Vara?":"这些令人毛骨悚然的图像是否可能来自不幸的瓦拉号飞船的最后传输?",
"we use cookies and technological tools to analyse the traffic of this website, enhance your experience and offer you ads tailored to your interests.":"我们使用cookies和技术工具来分析这个网页的流量以提高用户体验并提供适合你们的广告。",
"maintain control over your data by setting cookies, you can change or withdraw your consent at any time. if you refuse cookies, it does not affect the way our site operates, however you will not be able to take full advantage of all our features.":"您可以通过设置cookies来限制对您数据的获取,您也可以随时更改或拒绝使用cookies。如果您拒绝使用cookies,不会影响该网页的正常工作,但您无法充分利用我们提供的功能。",
"the issue council is a community-driven tool that allows players to report bugs they encounter. cig developers use your contributions to investigate problems and prioritize fixes.":"问题理事会是一个靠社区驱动的网站,玩家在这里汇报在游戏中遇到的bug。CIG的开发人员将会借助这里的问题来调查bug并讨论修复优先级。",
"you can upload image (jpg, png or gif) or text (txt, xml, log, ini) files up to 25 mb each.":"你可以上传图片(jpg, png, gif)或文本文件(txt, xml, log, ini)每个文件大小不能超过25MB。",
"this information will be saved for your next issue or contribution, please be sure to edit it if your settings change.":"这些信息将会一直保存,在你下一次报告问题或贡献时,请确认你的设置是否已经发生改变。",
"copy-paste content from the attributes file (user\\client\\0\\profiles\\default\\attributes.xml)":"将Attributes文件的文本 复制-粘贴 到此处(USER\\Client\\0\\Profiles\\default\\attributes.xml)",